Wanda J.R. Prowell
Author | Educator | Speaker | Facilitator
Wanda J. R. Prowell
Wanda J.R. Prowell, is (3-P’s) professional, passionate, and has a magnetic personality. She is a veteran Family Studies and Early Childhood resource author, speaker; and a lifelong- high school - Home Economics / Family Consumer Sciences - Educator. Wanda was graduated from Mississippi University for Women and continued her studies at Mississippi State University. Wanda has a genuine love for families and dedicates her life to promoting parental involvement, student interventions and mentoring rural and intercity non-profit youth organizations. Wanda enjoys helping youth and young adults maximize their leadership skills for becoming productive citizen, supportive family members, successful employees - professionals, good citizens, and community leaders.
• Ordained Minister, 1999 – Interdenominational School of Ministry
• Completer – The Disciple’s Cross Series, Spiritual Gifts, The Royal Priesthood and multiple urban city youth development workshops at NMBC.
• Mega Church & Traditional Church Youth Leader – National Youth Summer Conferences,and Local Church Youth Ministry Leader.
• Coordinator of Mega Church Parent Auxiliary – Soapbox, NMBC
• Salutatory, Bronner Business Institute, WOF- Austell, GA
• Facilitator – Early Childhood Development Programs; Christian Education; Day Care – Staff Development Certification workshops; Student Intervention; Parental Involvement.
• Volunteered Service & Labor to Urban City Shelter – House of Hope, Helping Hands, – Atlanta, Ga; Hurricane Katrina & other community outreach – NMBC, Lithonia, GA; Manna House – Yazoo, MS; Local Community and Salvation Army – Columbus, MS
• Senior Local & State Student Advisor - for FCCLA (Family, Career, and Community Leader of America) student organization for the state of Mississippi and Georgia.
• Talk Show Host – EverBETTER, broadcast program for
Issues of the Heart . . . for The Young & Wise!